Pre Trip Safety Inspection
The pre trip safety check is a basic check on a vehicle to ensure that safety related components have not worn or deteriorated to the extent that the vehicle is unsafe for normal use.
Safety related components include:
- Wheels and tyres.
- Steering, suspension and braking systems.
- Seats and seat belts
- lamps and reflectors
- Windscreen and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers.
- The structure of the vehicle itself
- Other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine.
How to Avoid getting a Traffic Infringment Notice (TIN):
- Always carry your valid Driving License, Registration Certificate(Green,white and red book) ,Motor vehicle Road Worthiness Certificate (Fitness card),Emission Certificate and Insurance papers whenever you drive.
- Wear the seat belt and drive within the speed limit.
- Follow the traffic sign boards (Like do not enter through the ?No Entry?).
- Always stop and produce the documents when stopped by Traffic and RSTA Inspectors.
- Do not use Mobile phones while driving.